- Adding MyWorks Sync to additional QuickBooks Desktop computers
- Whitelisting the QuickBooks Web Connector in Cloudflare / firewalls
- Using the Web Connector with QuickBooks Desktop closed or multiple companies
- Using the Web Connector with multiple computers/users
- Using the Intuit QuickBooks Web Connector
- Syncing orders with multiple currencies with WooCommerce and QuickBooks Desktop
- Mapping Shipping Method / Ship Via in orders with Quickbooks Desktop
- Finding/ Reporting on WooCommerce orders synced to QuickBooks Desktop
- Support for WooCommerce Custom Order Line Item Meta Data
- Syncing WooCommerce orders with Discounts to QuickBooks Desktop
- Syncing Purchase Orders into QuickBooks Desktop with WooCommerce orders
- Mapping custom fields between WooCommerce and QuickBooks Desktop
- Syncing multiple WooCommerce Stores with a single QuickBooks Desktop Company
- Gift Card Handling/Support when syncing with QuickBooks Desktop
- Handling case vs unit products and orders when syncing with QuickBooks Desktop
- Compatibility with syncing orders from Amazon, eBay and other platforms
- Payment not enabled or invalid payment amount for gateway
- Error connecting to QuickBooks: Authentication Failed / Response is not well formed XML
- QBWC1013: Error connecting to QuickBooks. Could not start QuickBooks.
- Error 3140: There is an invalid reference to QuickBooks Item "" in the Invoice line.
- Object reference not set to an instance of an object
- Error 3100: " Error:The name "John Smith" of the list element is already in use."