During setup of our MultiLocation integration, you'll be required to enter a Google Maps API key - which is used for address proximity calculation - both for order routing and automatic inventory geolocation display. The Google API Services that we require enabled are below:
- Geocoding API
- Distance Matrix API
- Geolocation API
- Maps Embed API
- Places API
Click this link to automatically create your Google API Project with the necessary API services above.
Or, follow the steps below to manually create your Google Cloud Console project.
- Visit this Google Developer Doc and click the Get Started button.
- Choose the Maps product and click Continue.
- Select or create a "Project".
- Choose or create a "Billing Account". The first $200 of requests per month are free, and there's very low chance your site will be sending more than that amount of requests.
- Click "Next" to enable the Google Maps platform.
- Copy the provided API key into our Settings area.