Congratulations on taking the step to sync your WooCommerce store with QuickBooks Online using Myworks Sync! We have plenty of documentation and even steps right inside our sync to help you with setup. We also include a complimentary setup call with all our paid plans.
If you decide to schedule a setup call with us, there a few steps you'll want to make sure are in place before your call with us, to ensure that our call time is efficient.
If your accountant or developer would like to join the setup call with us, they are more than welcome to do so. If not, you should consult with them beforehand to ensure they have your sync installed, and your QuickBooks set up how it needs to be.
- Don't forget to check out our Setup Video that walks you through each of these steps as well!
- Ready to get started with setup? View our Setup Steps here.
- An active QuickBooks Online company, with admin access.
- An active WooCommerce store (V 4.x or V 5.x) with admin access as well as an SSL Certificate.
- Our sync installed and activated on your WooCommerce store.