Keep getting this error when pushing orders to QuickBooks Desktop using MyWorks Sync?
Error:There is an invalid reference to QuickBooks Item "" in the Invoice line.
- A default unmatched product, shipping, or coupon setting is not set in MyWorks Sync > Settings > Defaults.
- A product in the WooCommerce order is not mapped in MyWorks Sync > Map > Products.
- A QuickBooks product for a custom fee line item is not yet set at MyWorks Sync > Compatibility > WooCommerce Order Fee Line Items (if a custom fee line item is being used in the corresponding order)
Ensure that all Default Settings are set.
- Visit MyWorks Sync > Settings > Defaults.
- Make sure that all dropdowns in this tab are correctly set, and not left blank.
Ensure that your products are mapped.
- Visit MyWorks Sync > Map > Products.
- Make sure all products that are in both WooCommerce and QuickBooks are correctly mapped here. If a product in the correspondingWooCommerce order is not mapped on this page, it can either be pushed to QuickBooks - or - if the "Default for Unmatched Products" setting is set above in MyWorks Sync > Settings > Defaults, the mapping can be left blank if it's not desired to map it to a specific QuickBooks product.
Ensure that a product for the fee line item is set.
- Visit MyWorks Sync > Compatibility.
- Make sure that there is a QuickBooks product set for the fee line item if the WooCommerce Order Fee Line Items is enabled, and not left blank.