Message: Error Number: 3120 Error:Object "________" specified in the request cannot be found. QuickBooks error message: Invalid argument. The specified record does not exist in the list.
This error means that a related customer or product for the order is missing in QuickBooks (this could mean that it was recently deleted) - that our sync is relying on.
To resolve this you would simply run a Refresh Data of your customers/products, by following the steps in MyWorks Sync > Refresh Data.
To refresh data, follow the below steps:
- Visit MyWorks Sync > Refresh Data in your WordPress admin.
- Enable the master switch and any switches for data you wish to refresh (ex. Customer, Product) – then save.
- Ensure the Queue in MyWorks Sync > Queue is empty – (0).
- Visit the Web Connector on your computer, and click Update Selected.
- Once the progress bars are complete in the Web Connector, re-visit the Refresh Data page above, turn off all the switches and save.