Are you seeing this error in the MyWorks Sync log when trying to sync an order to QuickBooks?
Export Order Error
Error:5040: [System underload error., The database is overloaded. Please retry after 90 seconds.]
This error usually indicates that:
- Your tax settings in WP-Admin>MyWorks Sync>Settings>Tax are not correctly set, or,
- Your tax rates are not correctly or only partially mapped in WP-Admin>MyWorks Sync>Map> Tax Rate
- You have a valid QuickBooks Non-Taxable rate set in WP-Admin>MyWorks Sync>Settings>Taxes. This is usually or Out of Scope or No VAT - but can vary based on your QuickBooks company. If this is set to Exempt, try changing to a different 0% rate.
- Check that all the dropdowns in WP-Admin>MyWorks Sync>Map>Tax Rates are set, each tax rate in WooCommerce should be mapped to a corresponding tax rate in QuickBooks. If you have a 0% rate displaying here it needs to be mapped to a 0% rate as well.
- Check out our documentation on mapping taxes here
- Still having difficulty? Our support team would be happy to give you a hand, feel free to open a ticket and support will make sure this error is resolved and order sync is restored.