Congratulations on taking the step to sync your WooCommerce store with QuickBooks Online using MyWorks Sync! We have plenty of documentation and even steps right inside our sync to help you with setup. We also include a complimentary setup call with all our paid plans.
If you decide to schedule a setup call with us, there are a few steps you'll want to make sure are in place before your call with us to ensure that our call time is efficient.
If your accountant or developer would like to join the setup call with us, they are more than welcome to do so. If not, you should consult with them beforehand to ensure they have your sync installed and your QuickBooks set up how it needs to be.
- Don't forget to check out our Setup Video that walks you through each of these steps as well!
- Ready to get started with setup? View our Setup Steps here.
- An active QuickBooks Online company with admin access.
- An active WooCommerce store (v4, 5, or 6) with admin access as well as an SSL Certificate.
Website / Server Requirements:
MyWorks Sync doesn't have specific server/resource requirements, as our system requirements are very similar to WooCommerce. A general rule of thumb is that if WooCommerce is running well on your server, so will MyWorks.
MyWorks uses minimal additional resources on your web server during normal syncing activities, and the only impact on the amount of resources necessary would be the amount of products in your WooCommerce store and QuickBooks. For example, a WooCommerce store with 5,000 products would naturally require more resources than a WooCommerce store with 500 products.
However, below is a list of bare minimum requirements that MyWorks requires:
- PHP 7.2 and above,
- WooCommerce v4 and above,
- Wordpress v5.2 and above,
- Recommended: at least 512MB memory limit