The Intuit QuickBooks Web Connector is a Windows application developed by Intuit, included with your QuickBooks install - that allows data exchange with QuickBooks Desktop.
Sometimes you may have multiple users (with their own computer or user account) in your company who would like to use the Web Connector to sync data from your site with your QuickBooks company.
Since our application is installed in the Web Connector on a per user/account basis - this is possible, but just requires adding our application to each desired QuickBooks computer.
It's also important to note that we recommend only one Web Connector should be running a sync at the same time.
Adding our application to multiple Web Connectors
- Visit MyWorks Sync > Connection in your wp-admin, on the user's computer you wish to connect to our sync.
- Click the Generate QWC file button to download a connection file on their computer.
- Double click this connection file and proceed through the prompts to add it to their QuickBooks.
- Only one user should be running a sync at a time. We recommend you only have the Web Connector open on one computer at a time to ensure this.
- The username/password set in MyWorks Sync > Connection on your site must remain the same and unchanged when generating QWC files for multiple users. If it is changed at any time, you will receive unexpected results and authentication errors for some users, and would need to regenerate the connection file for all users.