Congratulations on making the step to sync your WooCommerce store with QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Premier or Enterprise - 2015 or later!
There's a few requirements we list here that you'll want to confirm before you begin getting all set up.
- Check out our Setup Video that walks you through each step of setup - from start to finish!
- You can also schedule a setup call with us from within your account after you sign up. Already scheduled a setup call? Read more about what to do before your setup call here.
- An active QuickBooks Desktop company on one of the following versions. We support QuickBooks Desktop companies hosted locally on your computer, on a local server, or with a cloud host provider like Right Networks. Admin access is required to initially connect to QuickBooks.
- Any global edition (US, UK, CA, etc.) of the following QuickBooks products
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions (2015 or later)
- QuickBooks Premier (2015 or later)
- QuickBooks Pro (2015 or later)
- Running QuickBooks POS? Check out our docs for syncing with QuickBooks POS.
- An active WooCommerce store (running V3.x or V4.x of WooCommerce) with a valid SSL certificate.
- Ensure your database host, user, name or password does not contain the following special characters + / # % ‘ ? (all others are supported by QuickBooks). This is not something you would need to check yourself, as our plugin would display a warning during activation if this is something you need to check.
- Ensure that there is a valid SSL certificate installed on your WooCommerce site, and your admin area is being accessed over https. The QuickBooks Web Connector requires an HTTPS connection.
- The latest version of QuickBooks Web Connector. 99% of the time this is already installed on the same computer QuickBooks is installed on. You can verify this by visiting File > Update Web Services in QuickBooks, or by searching for "Web Connector" in your Start menu.
- If you can't find the Web Connector on your computer, it can be downloaded on Intuit's site here, and installation instructions will be found there as well.
Once the above requirements are confirmed, you may schedule a complimentary setup call with us, or move right into the easy installation/configuration steps on your own.