This compatibility add-on for our WooCommerce Sync for QuickBooks Desktop sync enhances our sync to support the "Cost of Goods Sold" value in WooCommerce added by the WooCommerce "Cost of Goods Sold" plugin - which is used by our sync when syncing new products from WooCommerce into QuickBooks.
What do I need?
- Our Compatibility add-on.
- WooCommerce Cost of Goods Sold
Once you have both our Compatibility Add-on and the WooCommerce Cost of Goods Sold plugin - it's time to install and configure them.
- Install both plugins by uploading the zip file in Plugins > Add New in your WordPress admin, or by uploading the plugin files to wp-content/plugins via FTP.
- Next we'll set up our Compatibility add-on.
- Visit MyWorks Sync > Compatibility in your WordPress admin sidebar. If you can't find this tab, ensure you've activated our compatibility plugin.
- In the section labeled WooCommerce Cost of Goods Sold, click the switch to turn on compatibility.
- Once you've completed the above steps, new products synced from WooCommerce to QuickBooks will include the cost field from the WooCommerce COGS product field.