Our WooCommerce Sync for QuickBooks Desktop is fully compatible with QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Premier and Enterprise - 2015 or later.
We're also compatible with Advanced Inventory in QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise, but since Advanced Inventory doesn't exist in all versions of QuickBooks Desktop, we support Advanced Inventory with an additional sister plugin that adds this support to our main QuickBooks Sync.
This compatibility adds the below functionality to our sync:
- The ability to choose which Inventory Site/Bin in QuickBooks to sync new orders into WooCommerce.
- The ability to choose one or more Inventory Sites/Bins in QuickBooks to read from when syncing inventory from QuickBooks > WooCommerce.
What do I need?
- Our Advanced Inventory compatibility add-on.
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise with Advanced Inventory enabled.
Once you've added our compatibility Add-on in your account, it's easy to set it up!
- Install the compatibility addon plugin by uploading the zip file in Plugins > Add New in your Wordpress admin, or by uploading the plugin files to wp-content/plugins via FTP.
- Once it is installed, you may activate it.
- Now, we need to refresh data in our sync to pull an updated list of inventory sites into our integration from QuickBooks. Visit MyWorks Sync > Refresh Data, and turn on the master switch, and the InventorySite switch as shown below.
- Now, ensure there is no activity in MyWorks sync > Queue, and then visit your QuickBooks Web Connector and click Update Selected to pull that new list of Inventory Sites into QuickBooks.
- Once completed, visit MyWorks Sync > Refresh Data, and turn all switches off again.
- Now, visit MyWorks Sync > Compatibility in your Wordpress admin sidebar. If you can't find this tab, ensure you've activated our compatibility plugin.
- In the section labeled Advanced Inventory, click the switch to turn on compatibility, then choose the Inventory Site or Bin you'd like all orders synced through our integration to be assigned to. If you're using Bins in QuickBooks, along with Sites, you will only be able to make a selection of Bins, otherwise, you will be able to choose a specific Site.
Once you've completed the above steps, all WooCommerce orders synced through our integration from that point forward will be assigned to the inventory site/bin chosen in those settings, and inventory sync from QuickBooks to WooCommerce will follow the inventory sites set.
Using Advanced Inventory with WooCommerce MultiLocation
Using our MultiLocation + Order Routing for WooCommerce? Our QuickBooks Desktop sync is naturally compatible with Locations in WooCommerce.
Per the image below, once you've added our Advanced Inventory compatibility addon, you'll be able to "map" your WooCommerce Locations to your QuickBooks Inventory Sites (or Bins) - so that orders and inventory will sync accurately between the two.
- WooCommerce orders will be synced into QuickBooks following the Location/Warehouse assignment in the WooCommerce order.
- QuickBooks inventory levels will be synced up to WooCommerce following the site/warehouse mapping for each product.