What happens when I reach my limit?
All of our sync plans except for our Scale plan contain a maximum amount of orders that can be synced in a certain month (the 1st through the last day of the month). If a user reaches this monthly order sync limit, MyWorks Sync will not automatically upgrade a user’s plan. Instead, the user will see a message in their WP-Admin>MyWorks Sync>Log that will read: “Order Sync Limit Reached”
MyWorks order sync limits can be broken down as follows:
- Launch Plan [QuickBooks Online Only] = up to 20 Orders Per Month
- Grow Plan [All QuickBooks Platforms] = up to 1,000 Orders Per Month
- Scale Plan [All QuickBooks Platforms] = Unlimited Monthly Order Volume
Sync limits do reset on the 1st day of each month, but plans can be changed in the MyWorks Account Area as well.
Upgrading to continue syncing
You can simply upgrade your plan in the MyWorks Account Area and refresh your license in the connection tab of your MyWorks Sync Widget in your WP-Admin [yourwebsite.yourdomain/wp-admin] - and the plan change would take effect immediately.
To upgrade your plan:
- Click on this link to view your plans page in the MyWorks Account Area
- Clicking on the relevant plan
- Selecting the upgrade button and proceeding with the checkout process.
To have those changes take immediate effect in WooCommerce:
While MyWorks Sync, will usually, in an hour or so, communicate with your WP-Admin that your plan has been upgraded, A refresh of this license is necessary manually if you wish to make use of the upgraded plan immediately. Go to your WP-Admin>MyWorks Sync>Connection>Refresh License.
This does look slightly different, depending on which platform of QuickBooks you are syncing with. But taking an example from our QuickBooks Online Launch plan for MyWorks Sync - it would look like this:
A few useful links: