Keep getting this error when pushing products or orders from WooCommerce to QuickBooks Online?
Error:6430: [Invalid account type used, Invalid account type: You need to select a different type of account for this transaction.]
- In MyWorks Sync > Settings > Default, one of the three default product accounts may be empty or incorrect. They should be set to the below type of accounts:
- Default Sales Account: Revenue/Sales/Income type
- Default Inventory Asset Account: Other Current Asset type
- Default Cost of Goods Sold Account: Cost of Goods Sold type
Syncing Orders / Payments:
- You have an invalid account selected in MyWorks Sync > Map > Payments. You should have a Bank Account selected for "QuickBooks Online Bank Account," and a bank account is not currently set.