Sometimes in the course of using MyWorks Sync- you may need to connect to a different Xero company - Here are the steps to do so.
- Visit your account with us, and click on your plan in the Plans tab in your account.
- On that page, click Disconnect to disconnect from your Xero company.
- Click the connect button to connect to the correct Xero company.
If you've connected to a different Xero company, you may need to ensure that no data is still stored from the previous Xero company in our sync, so we need to refresh your data, then proceed with checking your settings and mappings to ensure they're using data from your newly connected Xero company.
- To Refresh Data, which will recognize the correct data from your new Xero company into MyWorks, visit MyWorks Sync > Dashboard and click Refresh Customers & Products.
- Then, visit MyWorks Sync > Settings. Review your settings here and adjust any blank settings as needed, then save.
- Then, visit MyWorks Sync > Map. Review your Product, Payment Method and Tax Rate mappings to make sure they're mapped as desired, then save.