Are you seeing this error in the MyWorks Sync log when trying to sync an order to QuickBooks?
Error:5040: [System underload error., The database is overloaded. Please retry after 90 seconds.]
This error usually indicates that:
- Your tax settings in MyWorks Sync > Settings > Tax are not correctly set, or,
- Your tax rates are not correctly or only partially mapped in MyWorks Sync > Map > Tax Rate
- You have a valid QuickBooks Non-Taxable rate set in MyWorks Sync > Settings > Taxes. This is usually Out of Scope or No VAT - but it can vary based on your QuickBooks company. If this is set to Exempt, try changing to a different 0% rate.
- Check that all the dropdowns in MyWorks Sync > Map > Tax Rates are set, each tax rate in WooCommerce should be mapped to a corresponding tax rate in QuickBooks. If you have a 0% rate displaying here, it needs to be mapped to a 0% rate as well.
- Check out our documentation on mapping taxes here
- Still having difficulty? Our support team would be happy to give you a hand, feel free to open a ticket, and support will make sure this error is resolved, and order sync is restored.